to our company
A renowned manufacturer of Engines Gen Set, Diesel Generator, Portable Gen Sets, Silent Gen Sets, etc....
Greaves Cotton Limited, is a manufacturer and supplier of Generator, Silent Gen Sets, Portable Gen Sets, Engines Gen Set, and many more products. We are serving customers since 1859, and have earned a trustworthy status in the market. The credit of our success goes to our business associates, team members, and logistics partners who work with utmost dedication. Our business operations are being carried in an ultra-modern production wing that is integrated with requisite machines. The entire business activities are supervised by experienced managers who have expertise in the respective domain. Further, we work with moral values and never deceive our clients, no matter what, quality is never compromised at our premises. Contact us now, to have the business deals at reasonable rates and get quality assured products in minimal time.
- Greaves Engines
- Greaves Power
- Greaves Agri
- Greaves Spares
- Greaves Care
- Greaves Global
Our Board of Directors
- Mr. Karan Thapar: He is the chairman of our board of directors and holds a CA degree. He has expertise in managing company, public as well as private sector, having interest in varied spheres.
- Mr. Nagesh Basavanhalli: He is the CEO and MD of our enterprise and holds a BE (Mechanical) degree from M.S University of Texas. Apart from this, he has done an MBA from University of Chicago Booth School of Business. His expertise is in business strategy, product planning, and product development.
- Mr. Vijay Rai (Non-Executive and Non-Independent): He has done his B Tech (Mechanical) from IIT, Khagrapur. Manufacturing management and agro-input marketing are his fields of expertise.
- Mr. Vikram Tandon: He is an independent director with a B-tech (Hons.) degree from IIT Delhi and holds expertise in corporate development and strategies.
- Mr. Navneet Singh: He is an independent director of our enterprise with expertise in operational risk management, regulatory compliance, and banking. He has done CA (England & Wales) CA (ICAI)
- Mr. Arvind Kumar Singhal: His expertise is in strategic business planning and retail marketing strategy. He is an independent director and holds a B.E degree (Electronics and Communication) from IIT, Roorkee and MBA Degree from UCLA.
- Mr. Kewal Handa: He is also an independent director and holds many educational degrees including M.Com, ACMA, ACS, Pfizer Leadership from Harvard USA. He has also done Marketing Programme from Colombia, USA, and Sr. Management Residential from IIM, Ahmedabad. His expertise is in business strategy, people management, managing enterprise, and finance.
- Ms. Sree Patel: She is another independent director with specialization in Business Strategy & Advisory, Acquisition of Business, Corporate Governance, Corporate Law, Divestment & Indirect Tax, M&A, Government Affairs and FCPA Compliance. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce, H. R. College of Economics, Bombay, and Bachelor of Law, Government Law College, Bombay
- Mr. Vinay Sanghi: He is an independent director with expertise in the auto industry, conceptualized & executed numerous, business ventures, etc. He holds a Bachelor's degree from Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Our OEM Clients
The vision of our company is to offer premium
quality engine and engine powered equipment that is the best value of
To manufacture and supply a comprehensive range of high-quality Generator, Portable Generator, Engines Gen Set, Portable Gen Sets, and many more products that are technically advanced and effectively meets the needs of clients.
Following are some highlights which constitute major reason behind the success of our enterprise:
- We hold 160 years of experience in the respective domain.
- We have the ability to produce 1 engine per minute with the help of advanced technological gadgets.
- We own six state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in different parts of India.
- We have top class R&D setup and extensive pan-India network with over 5000+ dealers.
- Wide global footprint expanding rapidly.
- Retired skilled technicians, factory workers, floor managers and employ them in our entity.
- Local Mechanics to the business program.
You Care, We Care
- Greaves distributed sanitation kits which consist of hand wash and hand glove to around 2000 mechanics in various part of the country.
- We create awareness of health protection and personal hygiene amongst the auto mechanic personnel.
- Auto fraternity - Train 3W auto cooperative groups on various aspects which in-turn helps to gain employment and make lives better.
- Farming Fraternity - Conducts farm productivity increasing programs among small and marginal farmers.
DEEP Ã¢Ãâ¬Ãâ A Re-skilling Project
With our philosophy of 3C's that are Care, Compassion, and Commitment, we at Greaves are happy to present CSR projects that focus on Reskilling called Ã¢Ãâ¬Ãâ DEEP, a concerted effort to skill to those individuals who aim to grow but lack in financial terms.
- 2017: Proclaimed technology associates with revolutionary opposed piston technology from Pinnacle engines to get into larger 3-wheeler BSVI/Petrol/CNG compliant engine in the country.
- 2012: In this year, we crossed 3 million marks in light diesel engines.
- 2009: Greaves crossed 2 million marks in light diesel engines
- 2007: Our second Transit Mixer manufacturing facility in Chennai, India. In this year, we acquire Bukh-Farymann GmbH Diesel. In the same year, Germany Greaves established a Light Engines Unit IV at Aurangabad.
- 2005: We launched the eco-friendly Light Diesel Engine that comply with Bharat stage II (Euro II) emission norms.
- 2001: In this year, we launched concreting equipment in collaboration with CIFA of Italy.
- 1996: Batching Plants and transit Mixer was launched by us.
- 1986: We came in a joint venture the U.K based company named, Morganite Crucible Ltd., to manufacture Silicon Carbide Crucibles. Further, it was in this year, we make a technical collaboration with BOMAG GmbH of Germany, to produce Vibratory Compactors.
- 1962: In this year, Greaves Power Transmission Unit was established in Pune in collaboration with the U.K based David Brown Gear Industries to manufacture industrial and marine Gearboxes in India.
- 1947: Pioneering businessman Lala Karamchand Thapar acquired Greaves and it became an Indian Company.
- 1939: Joint Venture with Ruston & Hornsby Ltd., U.K. and started producing diesel engines in India.
- 1937: Greaves Cotton entered into a Joint Venture with Crompton Parkinson of England to introduce ceiling fans and a range of other electrical products in India (now known as Crompton Greaves Limited).
- 1859: James Greaves and George Cotton founded our company.
Our Value: Greaves Panchatatva
- Passion for Excellence: We energetic, highly dedicated and enthusiastic to strive the best in class and make clients happy.
- Transparency: Complete transparency is maintained by us in our policies, actions, and procedures with no obscure agenda.
- Integrity: We conduct our business deals fairly with stick to ethical standards as well as compliance with concerns laws.
- Responsibility: We understand our responsibilities and never take any wrong action which makes us questionable
- Respect: We treat our clients with utmost respect without any discrimination.